MyMobileUniversity is an initiative by LTT Global a global pioneer in mobile learning to impact lives globally through education. It is a FREE learning platform for all ages, making available content from ages 2 upwards covering academic, lifestyle and lifelong learning. Everyone gets an opportunity to learn something new, up-skill or re-skill themselves at their own time and money and time is no longer an issue. MyMobileUni.com’s platform makes it a one-stop centre to access FREE and quality learning content. We have links to the world’s leading Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) providers, other universities, organizations and subject matter experts from all over the world who have content that they like to share with the world.
There is a large number of people who have little or no access to education around the world and we wanted to contribute to the world community by lowering this statistic. Together with the team, we realized that our company had over 10 years of learning and training experience and many websites that enhance and deliver education. As a global company, we saw an opportunity to enhance the education of all ages especially those who have few access to learning platforms of content and learning courses. The following are additional compelling reasons as to why we developed MyMobileUni,com :
• Student study debts are on the rise
• Rising cost of Higher Education
• Employers in search of high caliber staff with the right skills set for the job
• A recent global study by Telefonica of young adults aged between 18-30 years said access to technology and education will help to bring them out of poverty and ensure them of their success (http://survey.telefonica.com
• Globally students, professionals, and businesses in their pursuit of success have to remain competitive
• People retrenched, unemployed, people who come out of long medical leave and people between jobs looking for better opportunity
To empower individuals by enhancing their digital literacy and empowering them via education to improve their livelihood and give a positive impact to their workplace, social and community circle.
• To impact lives of people through education anywhere, anytime.
• To have focused channels on youth development, woman and girl child empowerment, work place education support and environment issues.
• Focused channel to promote equal access to education and inclusion of the most vulnerable segments of society by via ICT to ease an individual’s access to life-long learning, help contribute to new career and business opportunities and to help resolve Social inequalities by providing vulnerable groups and individuals access to political, economic, scientific and cultural activities of the society.
• To provide channels covering academic, lifestyle, health and lifelong learning for all ages.
• A large collection of university, college and professional programs
• A large collection of career development resources
• Business and Entrepreneurship programs
• Computing, Coding and ICT programs
• Teacher Resources and Development Programs
• Preschool, primary and high school programs
• Life skills, lifestyle and lifelong learning
• How-to-guides, video talks, study tools, e-books
• News, music, motivation, informational resource, etc.
• Conference presentations and videos where we are the Learning Partner for the events e.g. The World Innovation Forum 2013 and also D-Code Start-Up Malaysia Program.
• We aspire to be innovative in finding ways to make learning accessible and affordable.
• We are ambitious in setting standards to be a leader in mobile learning solutions.
• We value our good relationships with our customers, employees and partners.
• We are proud of our company and honest in our approach in what we do.
MyMobileUni is a holistic learning platform and is focused on empowering individuals through education by leveraging on information, communications technology (ICT) to deliver and reach out to the masses. Our strategic objectives include:
• To take advantage of technology to influence strategic direction and development of education policies to improve educational and training outcomes.
• To increase the number of educational organizations, corporate and the government sector making strategic and effective use of mobile technology in human capital development and to bridge the digital divide.
• To encourage research and development to generate high quality learning and edutainment content for the global market.
• To implement standards, and guidance to support systemic change through ICT that transforms learning and teaching for all.
The management team is committed to create and maintain a work environment and culture that is inspiring and motivating. The way we work, communicate and make decisions in our organizations speaks for itself as we continue to strive for excellence and yet have flexibility in our organization. We are individually and collectively accountable for upholding our values and delivering on our goals as every person in our company contributes to and influences the work culture. We are unique in the way we empower our clients too be it organizations or students alike in the education arena. We seek regular feedback from our partners, associates and students to ensure we know what we are doing well and which areas we can improve.
The VIP Fellowship program is a National Blue Ocean Strategy initiative carried out by National Strategy Unit, Ministry of Finance together with SCOPE Group and Impact Hub to contribute towards nation-building.
We have a dedicated global team consisting of individuals, corporations and government sectors who share in our vision of making learning accessible and affordable.
LTT Global, a global pioneer in mobile learning has been participating, understanding, tracking, creating awareness through its various initiatives, since 2004, to encourage and support the growth of the mobile eco system. The company’s vision is to enrich and empower organization from human capital development to business enterprise solutions. LTT Global provides a broad range of consultancy services to organizations to provide a holistic, cost effective and efficient solutions using mobile technology innovation. Among its initiatives to promote awareness include the annual GoMobile and the Asia Pacific Mobile Learning Conference. It also is the founder of the Asia Pacific Mobile Learning & Edutainment Advisory Panel (APACMLEAP) and the co-founder of the Mobile Industry Group (MOBIG) which is a special interest group.(www.LTTCOM.com)
Over the years LTT Global has played a vital role in creating awareness on how mobile learning can enhance lifestyle and through its various initiatives it is honoured to have received the following recognitions :
• MyMobileUniversity was among the top 3 finalists for TADHack KL a program hosted by Celcom Axiata Berhad, through its League of Extraordinary Developers Challenge (LEDC) programme held in conjunction with the Livestream from Madrid of TADHack Global.
• Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak launched 'The Green Frontier: A Malaysian Journey' published by E-Magineers at Borders Green Book Resource Centre at IGEM 2012… LTT Global Communications was recognized and featured in the book as mobile learning is a GoGreen initiative
• Nominee for the Prime Minister's Woman Entrepreneur 2011 Award and Woman Social Activist 2011 Award.
• Top Five Finalist EUMCCI- EUROPA AWARDS 2010
• International Business Review Awards 2009
• Technology Business Review ASEAN Awards 2008
• MSC Malaysia - Ericsson CR Innovation Awards 2008
• Technology Business Review ASEAN Awards 2007
• Top Innovators at GSM Mobile Innovation Summit 2007 in Macau
• Proud finalist in the "teleworking mums" organized by e-homemakers.net in 2004 in collaboration with the Ministry of Women and Family Development Malaysia
LTT Global Communications is the Founder and Secretariat of the Asia Pacific Mobile Learning & Edutainment Advisory Panel (APACMLEAP) which was set up in 2007. As a secretariat we aim to steer and promote the development of mobile learning in the region by establishing a forum and networking platform for discussion and dissemination on all aspects of Mobile Learning including research, policy, implementation issues and impact on the government organizations and the society as a whole.
Our annual event under the umbrella of CommTechAsia is to contribute and educate society on how mobile can enhance their lifestyle.
• Asia Pacific Mobile Learning & Edutainment Conference since 2007(www.apacmlearning.com)
• GOMOBILE The Ultimate Mobile Lifestyle Event since 2008(www.gomobile.my).
We welcome partners who share our vision of making learning accessible and affordable. You can be an individual, an organization, a university or institute of higher learning or an NGO, if you are keen to come on board please contact