Type your qustion below:
In 2017, we were invited attend United Nations High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF) 2017- for our initiatives and contributions to power human capital development by making learning accessible and affordable.
Wemel Cumavoo and Rani Wemel also are the founders of 2 special interest groups to power mobile learning and mobilepreneurs, namely the the Asia Pacific Mobile Learning & Edutainment Advisory Panel (APACMLEAP) and Mobile Industry Group (MOBIG). Please do visit our coporate website : www.LTTCOM.com.
No.12A-2, 1st Floor, Jalan PJU8/5B, Bandar Damansara Perdana, 47820 Petaling Jaya, Selangor DE, Malaysia.
+603 7732 3443
Office Hours :
Monday - Friday: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
The objective is to provide a practical option for productivity improvement, particularly with training people in new skills sets and knowledge, plus to enable them to up-skill, re-skill or multi-skill at their own pace.
We want to create a world class learning portal developed to empower people and transform organizations by providing access to quality learning content in the form of online courses, videos, e-books, audio books, journals, etc.
Our learning portal in-line with
• United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goal #4, promoting quality learning content, inclusive learning opportunities and to encourage lifelong learning
• Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF) Blueprint 2018-2025 which encourages workforce to up-skill, re-skill or multi-skill. We are also HRDF approved training provider and you may claim the costs of subscription for your organization from HRDF.
• Student Debts - Student education debts are on the rise.
• Cost - Rising cost of higher education.
• Employers - Employers in search of high caliber staff with the right skills set for jobs.
• A recent global study - A recent global study, by Telefonica, of young adults aged between 18-30 years said access to technology and education will help to bring them out of poverty and ensure them of their success.
• Competitiveness - Globally students, professionals, and businesses in their pursuit of success have to remain competitive. Education is a proven way to stay ahead of the curve.
• Unemployed - Retrenched workers, unemployed people, those who come out of long medical leave and individuals between jobs are all looking for better opportunities.
MyMobileUni offers learning on the go that is crucial to their success by providing them with micro learning solutions. With this portal workforce may access learning anywhere, anytime and learn at their own pace on their own devices.
The platform is designed to be device agnostic as it can be accessed via mobile phones, tablets and computers. We are harnessing the power of technology, and mobile phone networks found across the developing world, to give low-cost access to learning anywhere and anytime.
MyMobileEnglish A global award winning company, we have developed a fast and an effective method to help one learn English.
StemCareer Awesome Science, Technology, Engineering , Arts and Mathematics awesome resources curated to help children of today find the jobs of tomorrow.
We also are ASEAN representative for several innovative digital solutions making expert advice available at your finger tips, Ai to do personalised learning and having more efficient interview sessions via our video resume software which all help empower Human Resources Department to increase efficiency of the future workplace and future employees and at the same time with good cost savings.
(2.) Click on Sign Up tab of the service you require.
(3.) Fill out the Registration Form and Click Submit.
(4) Depending on our service for DigitalEdu.today and STEMCareer, once payment is completed your account will be activated and you may be able to access the learning portal and explore learning at any time good for you. However for our other education services, will liaise with your organization as it has different processes.
Once you have logged in, here are some guidelines on how to use the lifelong learning portal.
• You will go to the User Profile Page.
• You may change their password here.
• Click on the Start Learning tab above on the left hand side.
• You will be taken to the Learning Page.
• Here you may access thousands of online courses, videos, e-books and journals.
• On the left hand side is a list of the different channels available If you click on the channel it will take you to various resources.
• Choose which one course, video or e-book you want to explore.
• Enjoy exploring the various learning resources available here.
The only requirement to being a MyMobileUni.com student is you have to have access to an internet connected computer (or mobile device). Additionally, having an understanding of the English Language will allow you to have a good overall learning experience.
We also have some user testimonials here that you may read.
We invite individuals, public and private sectors to have your own scholarship offerings. Come participate in our support packages to impact lives locally and globally through our education initiatives in the areas of :
• Youth Development
• Women And Girl Child Empowerment
• Workplace Education
b) Be our content provider.
c) Appoint us as your learning partner for your event.
d) Appoint us as your learning partner for your organization. / NGO
e) Be our media partner, channel partner or strategic partner.
If you're interested please send an email to Founders@LTTCOM.com.