Home | About
MyMobileUniversity is an initiative by LTT Global a global pioneer in mobile learning to impact lives globally through education. It is a FREE learning platform for all ages, making available content from ages 2 upwards covering academic, lifestyle and lifelong learning. Everyone gets an opportunity to learn something new, up-skill or re-skill themselves at their own time and money and time is no longer an issue. MyMobileUni.com’s platform makes it a one-stop centre to access FREE and quality learning content. We have links to the world’s leading Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) providers, other universities, organizations and subject matter experts from all over the world who have content that they like to share with the world
Why We Launched the MyMobileUniversity Initiative ?
There is a large number of people who have little or no access to education around the world and we wanted to contribute to the world community by lowering this statistic. Together with the team, we realized that our company had over 10 years of learning and training experience and many websites that enhance and deliver education. As a global company, we saw an opportunity to enhance the education of all ages especially those who have few access to learning platforms of content and learning courses. The following are additional compelling reasons as to why we developed MyMobileUni.com:
• Student study debts are on the rise
• Rising cost of Higher Education
• Employers in search of high caliber staff with the right skills set for the job
• A recent global study by Telefonica of young adults aged between 18-30 years said access to technology and education will help to bring them out of poverty and ensure them of their success (http://survey.telefonica.com)
• Globally students, professionals, and businesses in their pursuit of success have to remain competitive
• People retrenched, unemployed, people who come out of long medical leave and people between jobs looking for better opportunity
To empower individuals by enhancing their digital literacy and empowering them via education to improve their livelihood and give a positive impact to their workplace, social and community circle.
• To impact lives of people through education anywhere, anytime.
• To have focused channels on youth development, woman and girl child empowerment, work place education support and environment issues.
• Focused channel to promote equal access to education and inclusion of the most vulnerable segments of society by via ICT to ease an individual’s access to life-long learning, help contribute to new career and business opportunities and to help resolve Social inequalities by providing vulnerable groups and individuals access to political, economic, scientific and cultural activities of the society.
• To provide channels covering academic, lifestyle, health and lifelong learning for all ages.
We Currently have the Following Learning Channels and Expanding Regularly:
• A large collection of university, college and professional programs
• A large collection of career development resources
• Business and Entrepreneurship programs
• Computing, Coding and ICT programs
• Teacher Resources and Development Programs
• Preschool, primary and high school programs
• Life skills, lifestyle and lifelong learning
• How-to-guides, video talks, study tools, e-books
• News, music, motivation, informational resource, etc
• Conference presentations and videos where we are the Learning Partner for the events e.g. The World Innovation Forum 2013 and also D-Code Start-Up Malaysia Program.
MyMobileUni is a holistic learning platform and is focused on empowering individuals through education by leveraging on information, communications technology (ICT) to deliver and reach out to the masses. Our strategic objectives include:
• To take advantage of technology to influence strategic direction and development of education policies to improve educational and training outcomes.
• To increase the number of educational organizations, corporate and the government sector making strategic and effective use of mobile technology in human capital development and to bridge the digital divide.
• To encourage research and development to generate high quality learning and edutainment content for the global market.
• To implement standards, and guidance to support systemic change through ICT that transforms learning and teaching for all.
The management team is committed to create and maintain a work environment and culture that is inspiring and motivating. The way we work, communicate and make decisions in our organizations speaks for itself as we continue to strive for excellence and yet have flexibility in our organization. We are individually and collectively accountable for upholding our values and delivering on our goals as every person in our company contributes to and influences the work culture. We are unique in the way we empower our clients too be it organizations or students alike in the education arena. We seek regular feedback from our partners, associates and students to ensure we know what we are doing well and which areas we can improve.
Co-Founder / CEO
Co-Founder / COO
Dr. Siva Ananthan
Dr. Lawrence Wasserman
H.E Amb. Prof. Dr. Sir. Chief GD Singh
Special Officer to CEO & IT Director
Edi J K
Piya Eh Kelong
Phimpha Eh Pun
Research, Marketing & Digital Content Intern
Aman Ullah Shaikh
Dr. Didie Irish
Isabel Martinez Lopez
Neow Ker Eong
Partners On Board
We have a dedicated global team consisting of individuals, corporations and government sectors who share in our vision of making learning accessible and affordable.
LTT Global, a global pioneer in mobile learning has been participating, understanding, tracking, creating awareness through its various initiatives, since 2004, to encourage and support the growth of the mobile eco system. The company’s vision is to enrich and empower organization from human capital development to business enterprise solutions. LTT Global provides a broad range of consultancy services to organizations to provide a holistic, cost effective and efficient solutions using mobile technology innovation. Among its initiatives to promote awareness include the annual GoMobile and the Asia Pacific Mobile Learning Conference. It also is the founder of the Asia Pacific Mobile Learning & Edutainment Advisory Panel (APACMLEAP) and the co-founder of the Mobile Industry Group (MOBIG) which is a special interest group. (www.LTTCOM.com)
Our Awards & Recognitions
Over the years LTT Global has played a vital role in creating awareness on how mobile learning can enhance lifestyle and through its various initiatives it is honoured to have received the following recognitions :
• MyMobileUniversity was among the top 3 finalists for TADHack KL a program hosted by Celcom Axiata Berhad, through its League of Extraordinary Developers Challenge (LEDC) programme held in conjunction with the Livestream from Madrid of TADHack Global
• Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak launched 'The Green Frontier: A Malaysian Journey' published by E-Magineers at Borders Green Book Resource Centre at IGEM 2012… LTT Global Communications was recognized and featured in the book as mobile learning is a GoGreen initiative
• Nominee for the Prime Minister's Woman Entrepreneur 2011 Award and Woman Social Activist 2011 Award
• Top Five Finalist EUMCCI- EUROPA AWARDS 2010
• International Business Review Awards 2009
• Technology Business Review ASEAN Awards 2008
• MSC Malaysia - Ericsson CR Innovation Awards 2008
• Technology Business Review ASEAN Awards 2007
• Top Innovators at GSM Mobile Innovation Summit 2007 in Macau
• Proud finalist in the "teleworking mums" organized by e-homemakers.net in 2004 in collaboration with the Ministry of Women and Family Development Malaysia
Our Suite of Mobile & Web Services
MyMobileEnglish is an MSC Malaysia-Ericsson CSR award-winning program and honoured among Top Innovators at the GSM Mobile Innovation Summit 2007. An innovative program it uses both mobile and web support to learn the English Language which gives the learner 90% activity based experiential learning. Our proven learning methods focus on listening, speaking, reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary development.
MyMobileUniversity is our global initiative to impact lives through a FREE learning platform and an award wining holistic digital lifelong learning portal suitable for all ages covering courses, videos, e-books, games and much more all at your fingertips 24/7 on any mobile, PC or tablet. Learn Something New Everyday! We are impacting lives in India, Uganda, Liberia, Nepal among other countries. Your support will add to the success of MyMobileUniversity global initiative, do email us at founders@LTTCOM.com.
MyUniCloud is an Award winning innovative cost effective, easy to use, tractable learning and training platform. Easy for Beginners, Great for Experts. All one has to do is conceptualize the course, upload and set the parameters, test and deliver. It comes complete with a Knowledge Resource Centre, Content Creation Tool, Learning Tracking System and a Social Learning Platform. If you are keen to know more about MyUniCloud do email us at founders@LTTCOM.com.
What are the skills employers are looking for? MyJobSkills help empower individuals with skills and traits employers seek for in the 21st Century. MyJobSkills helps individuals remain competitive in this era of globalization and knowledge based economy. If you are keen to know more about MyJobSkills do email us at founders@LTTCOM.com.
MyFreeTuition is an initiative by LTT Global a global pioneer in mobile learning to impact lives through education. It is a FREE learning platform making available learning content for primary and secondary students to access FREE and quality learning content prepared by individuals through their websites or blogs, NGOs’ and organisations and who have made it available for FREE on the internet.
LTT Global Communications: Our Annual Events
Our annual event under the umbrella of CommTechAsia is to contribute and educate society on how mobile can enhance their lifestyle.
• Asia Pacific Mobile Learning & Edutainment Conference since 2007(www.apacmlearning.com)
• GOMOBILE The Ultimate Mobile Lifestyle Event since 2008(www.gomobile.my)
For Information Regarding Investment or Collaboration Opportunities
We welcome partners who share our vision of making learning accessible and affordable. You can be an individual, an organization, a university or institute of higher learning or an NGO, if you are keen to come on board please contact
Ms Rani Wemel